Join us Thursday night August 3, 2017 at 6:00pm in the plaza for two great bands, lots of food and a special offer from us—visit our booth for the offer.
1 FRIENDSHIP PLAZA
ADDISON ILLINOIS, 60101
6 – 10 p.m., Village Green
6:30 p.m.: Southern Jack – 7:30 p.m: Dixie Crush (Country)
Features food, music and Bike & Car Cruise Night (Vehicles for Cruise Night need to arrive by 7:30 p.m. After that time, no cars or bikes will be allowed in, even if spots open up.)
Historical Museum Open House and Craft Fair, 6 – 8 p.m.
Food vendors for the evening:
- Famous Dave’s: Pork Sliders and bread pudding
- Barb’s Polish Deli: Polish Sausage, Pierogi and Potato Pancakes
- 601 Bar & Grill: Brisket and roasted corn
- Muggs ‘n Manor: Mini Gyros, broasted chicken and hot dogs
- La Hacienda: Steak, Pastor and Chicken Tacos and Burritos
- Firehouse Subs: Sub sandwiches
- Uncle Harry’s Ice Cream
- Millie’s Pancake Shoppe